Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CIMP BEGINS TOMORROW!!!
what an awesome day it was.
It was amazing to see all my friends again. Had fun with them. Stephanie Fernandez is AMAZING. Her pervert-ness is at its best. When she starts, she just doesn't stop and when she stops the air just feels empty. So glad and fortunate I am to have you, Steph!!!. Helen another master piece from heaven. So humble she is. Aruna, Mano, Sabrina, Keith and every one else are simply Gems in my life, making it beautiful :)

Ok, so today I was quite successful to attain what I planned to get from the Orientation Day
I was the team leader of all those students who's names begun from "M".
It was exciting and a new experience for me to lead such a diverse group of people, though they were quite slow except of few students.
I just died shouting to wake 'em up so we could had a nice fun time together. We were just getting the momentum and it rained. :( I was like "WHAT THE HELL". And that rain saved those freshies from "CIMP Dance" as well :@

Semester finally and officially starts tomorrow. This time I really have to put my ass on the line to get atleast average of 80%. By the way I have got this new to work on. I'm writing "Letters to God" every day and its fun actually. What ever I just don't tell to my friends, I just write that down in those letters. It feels so relaxing.

Things getting better but still there are so many things to fix and for that I'm seeking God's help. Hope He will turn things in me and family's favor. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment